top of page
For compassion and humility in victory
89. For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
90. Thy faithfulness is unto all generations:
thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
91. They continue this day according to thine ordinances:
for all are thy servants.
92. Unless thy law had been my delights,
I should then have perished in mine affliction.
93. I will never forget thy precepts:
for with them thou hast quickened me.
94. I am thine, save me;
for I have sought thy precepts.
95. The wicked have waited for me to destroy me:
but I will consider thy testimonies.
96. I have seen an end of all perfection:
but thy commandment is exceeding broad.
bottom of page