top of page
For divine guidance when in doubt of any kind
129. Thy testimonies are wonderful:
therefore doth my soul keep them.
130. The entrance of thy words giveth light;
it giveth understanding unto the simple.
131. I opened my mouth, and panted:
for I longed for thy commandments.
132. Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me,
as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.
133. Order my steps in thy word:
and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
134. Deliver me from the oppression of man:
so will I keep thy precepts.
135. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant;
and teach me thy statutes.
136. Rivers of waters run down mine eyes,
because they keep not thy law.
bottom of page