top of page
To attract money
17. Deal bountifully with thy servant,
that I may live, and keep thy word.
18. Open thou mine eyes,
that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
19. I am a stranger in the earth:
hide not thy commandments from me.
20. My soul breaketh for the longing
that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.
21. Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed,
which do err from thy commandments.
22. Remove from me reproach and contempt;
for I have kept thy testimonies.
23. Princes also did sit and speak against me:
but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.
24. Thy testimonies also are my delight
and my counsellors.
bottom of page