top of page
To eliminate obstacles to experiencing joy
161. Princes have persecuted me without a cause:
but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.
162. I rejoice at thy word,
as one that findeth great spoil.
163. I hate and abhor lying:
but thy law do I love.
164. Seven times a day do I praise thee
because of thy righteous judgments.
165. Great peace have they which love thy law:
and nothing shall offend them.
166. Lord, I have hoped for thy salvation,
and done thy commandments.
167. My soul hath kept thy testimonies;
and I love them exceedingly.
168. I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies:
for all my ways are before thee.
bottom of page