top of page
To increase understanding
105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
and a light unto my path.
106. I have sworn, and I will perform it,
that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
107. I am afflicted very much:
quicken me, O Lord, according unto thy word.
108. Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord,
and teach me thy judgments.
109. My soul is continually in my hand:
yet do I not forget thy law.
110. The wicked have laid a snare for me:
yet I erred not from thy precepts.
111. Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever:
for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
112. I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.
bottom of page