top of page
To increase wisdom
97. O how love I thy law!
it is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies:
for they are ever with me.
99. I have more understanding than all my teachers:
for thy testimonies are my meditation.
100. I understand more than the ancients,
because I keep thy precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet from every evil way,
that I might keep thy word.
102. I have not departed from thy judgments:
for thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are thy words unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104. Through thy precepts I get understanding:
therefore I hate every false way.
bottom of page