top of page
To inspire others to serve you
41. Let thy mercies come also unto me, O Lord,
even thy salvation, according to thy word.
42. So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me:
for I trust in thy word.
43. And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth;
for I have hoped in thy judgments.
44. So shall I keep thy law continually
for ever and ever.
45. And I will walk at liberty:
for I seek thy precepts.
46. I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.
47. And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.
48. My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved;
and I will meditate in thy statutes.
bottom of page