top of page
To receive forgiveness for any error or transgression
169. Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord:
give me understanding according to thy word.
170. Let my supplication come before thee:
deliver me according to thy word.
171. My lips shall utter praise,
when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
172. My tongue shall speak of thy word:
for all thy commandments are righteousness.
173. Let thine hand help me;
for I have chosen thy precepts.
174. I have longed for thy salvation, O Lord;
and thy law is my delight.
175. Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee;
and let thy judgments help me.
176. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant;
for I do not forget thy commandments.
bottom of page