top of page
To turn away from negative mental patterns and behaviors
49. Remember the word unto thy servant,
upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
50. This is my comfort in my affliction:
for thy word hath quickened me.
51. The proud have had me greatly in derision:
yet have I not declined from thy law.
52. I remembered thy judgments of old, O Lord;
and have comforted myself.
53. Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
54. Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
55. I have remembered thy name, O Lord, in the night, and have kept thy law.
56. This I had,
because I kept thy precepts.
bottom of page