top of page
To get any need met; to overcome any negative thought form; to overcome any enemy; to reverse evil;
To the chief Musician on Neginoth, Maschil, A Psalm of David, when the Ziphims came and said to Saul, Doth not David hide himself with us?
1. Save me, O God, by thy name,
and judge me by thy strength.
2. Hear my prayer, O God;
give ear to the words of my mouth.
3. For strangers are risen up against me,
and oppressors seek after my soul:
they have not set God before them. Selah.
4. Behold, God is mine helper:
the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
5. He shall reward evil unto mine enemies:
cut them off in thy truth.
6. I will freely sacrifice unto thee:
I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good.
7. For he hath delivered me out of all trouble:
and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.
bottom of page