top of page
To bring comfort to anyone in trouble; to overcome oppression; to win in a court case; for enlightenment.
1. The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty;
the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself:
the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
2. Thy throne is established of old:
thou art from everlasting.
3. The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice;
the floods lift up their waves.
4. The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters,
yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
5. Thy testimonies are very sure:
holiness becometh thine house, O Lord, for ever.
bottom of page