top of page
To vanquish all negative influences; for victory against all odds; a prayer for Saturdays
A Psalm of praise.
1. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2. Serve the Lord with gladness:
come before his presence with singing.
3. Know ye that the Lord he is God:
it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
5. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting;
and his truth endureth to all generations.
bottom of page