To overcome all trouble; To overcome fear and anxiety.
A Psalm of David
1. I will praise thee with my whole heart:
before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
2. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name
for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth:
for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
3. In the day when I cried thou answeredst me,
and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
4. All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord,
when they hear the words of thy mouth.
5. Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord:
for great is the glory of the Lord.
6. Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly:
but the proud he knoweth afar off.
7. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me:
thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies,
and thy right hand shall save me.
8. The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me:
thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever:
forsake not the works of thine own hands.