To restore faith in the perfect outcome of any situation; for healing injuries of the limbs.
A Psalm of David.
1. Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications:
in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
2. And enter not into judgment with thy servant:
for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
3. For the enemy hath persecuted my soul;
he hath smitten my life down to the ground;
he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
4. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me;
my heart within me is desolate.
5. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works;
I muse on the work of thy hands.
6. I stretch forth my hands unto thee:
my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
7. Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me,
lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
8. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust:
cause me to know the way wherein I should walk;
for I lift up my soul unto thee.
9. Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies:
I flee unto thee to hide me.
10. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good;
lead me into the land of uprightness.
11. Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name’s sake:
for thy righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble.
12. And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul:
for I am thy servant.