top of page
For gratitude; to bless your day; to expand your good.
1. Praise ye the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary:
praise him in the firmament of his power.
2. Praise him for his mighty acts:
praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet:
praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4. Praise him with the timbrel and dance:
praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5. Praise him upon the loud cymbals:
praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6. Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord.
Praise ye the Lord.
bottom of page