Deliverance from the manifestation of evil; to discover a thief; for healing pain; to change sorrow to joy; for happiness in the home.
Michtam of David.
1. Preserve me, O God:
for in thee do I put my trust.
2. O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord,
Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3. but to the saints that are in the earth,
and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
4. Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god:
their drink offerings of blood will I not offer,
nor take up their names into my lips.
5. The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup:
thou maintainest my lot.
6. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places;
yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7. I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel:
my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8. I have set the Lord always before me:
because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth:
my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10 .For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell;
neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
11. Thou wilt shew me the path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy;
at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.