Bring about peace between groups of people; for a happy and joyful attitude; to bless a home; a prayer for Thursdays.
1. O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things:
his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
2. The Lord hath made known his salvation:
his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
3. He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel:
all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
4. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth:
make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
5. Sing unto the Lord with the harp;
with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
6. With trumpets and sound of cornet
make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King.
7. Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof;
the world, and they that dwell therein.
8. Let the floods clap their hands:
let the hills be joyful together 9 before the Lord;
for he cometh to judge the earth:
with righteousness shall he judge the world,
and the people with equity.