To increase peace in life, to overcome loneliness, for serenity and peace of mind; for prosperity; for love; for protection; for guidance; for wisdom; to understand a dream.
A Psalm of David.
1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.