For any special needs or spiritual favors; go promote spiritual growth; for help dealing with authority figures; for help with the law; for help in passing examinations; for help in business.
To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David.
1. Give ear to my words, O Lord,
consider my meditation.
2. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God:
for unto thee will I pray.
3. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord;
in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
4. For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness:
neither shall evil dwell with thee.
5. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight:
thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6. Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing:
the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
7. But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy:
and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
8. Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies;
make thy way straight before my face.
9. For there is no faithfulness in their mouth;
their inward part is very wickedness;
their throat is an open sepulchre;
they flatter with their tongue.
10. Destroy thou them, O God;
let them fall by their own counsels;
cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions;
for they have rebelled against thee.
11. But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice:
let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them:
let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
12. For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous;
with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.