For spiritual purification; to bring about justice; to get closer with God; for greater spiritual awareness; a prayer for Fridays
1. The Lord reigneth; let the people tremble:
he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.
2. The Lord is great in Zion;
and he is high above all the people.
3. Let them praise thy great and terrible name;
for it is holy.
4. The king’s strength also loveth judgment;
thou dost establish equity,
thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.
5. Exalt ye the Lord our God, and worship at his footstool;
for he is holy.
6. Moses and Aaron among his priests,
and Samuel among them that call upon his name;
they called upon the Lord, and he answered them.
7. He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar:
they kept his testimonies,
and the ordinance that he gave them.
8. Thou answeredst them, O Lord our God:
thou wast a God that forgavest them,
though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.
9. Exalt the Lord our God,
and worship at his holy hill;
for the Lord our God is holy.