top of page
To bring clarity when confused
145. I cried with my whole heart;
hear me, O Lord: I will keep thy statutes.
146. I cried unto thee; save me,
and I shall keep thy testimonies.
147. I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried:
I hoped in thy word.
148. Mine eyes prevent the night watches,
that I might meditate in thy word.
149. Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness:
O Lord, quicken me according to thy judgment.
150. They draw nigh that follow after mischief:
they are far from thy law.
151. Thou art near, O Lord;
and all thy commandments are truth.
152. Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old
that thou hast founded them for ever.
bottom of page