For justice; to be cared for and provided for from the higher realms; for protection from fire.
1. Praise ye the Lord.
Sing unto the Lord a new song,
and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2. Let Israel rejoice in him that made him:
let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3. Let them praise his name in the dance:
let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4. For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people:
he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5. Let the saints be joyful in glory:
let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
and a twoedged sword in their hand;
7. to execute vengeance upon the heathen,
and punishments upon the people;
8. to bind their kings with chains,
and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9. to execute upon them the judgment written:
this honour have all his saints.
Praise ye the Lord.