If you worry that you are under a curse, a hex, or just in a funk of your own making, this age-old uncrossing spell will be very helpful to you. It doesn't matter the origin of the curse, this spell can take care of it. I first learned this spell in the late '70's from the late, great Al Manning. There is a copy in his classic book, Helping Yourself with White Witchcraft.
This spell requires: 1. A lemon 2. a knife, 3. a large quantity of salt, 4. a bowl. This spell best performed during the waning moon. Any day of the week is fine.
1. Thinly slice the lemon into even-sized rings thinking of the condition you wish to be released from.
2. Place the lemon slices in the bowl while chanting:
"All spells within me congregate Within this lemon that's your fate;
Sour spell to sour fruit, You must go there 'cause that's your suit;
Bound to this lemon evermore, Each spell against me that's your store;
In the lemon now I see, and As I will so mote it be."
3. Cover the lemon slices completely with salt, chanting:
"Uncrossed, uncrossed this salt for me, Break up attacking energy;
Within this sour lemon bound Kills all spells with salt and sound
As lemon dries with salt and air I'm freed from harm and all despair
Uncrossed and happy now you see, and
As I will so mote it be."
4. Store the bowl with the lemon and salt somewhere where there is air and that it can dry and be undisturbed. Check it every few days. If you find mold or mildew, it means the spell didn't take and needs to be repeated. Once the lemon dries completely with no mold, then the spell is complete. Work it as many times as you need to in order for you to have all the lemon slices perfectly dried with no mold or mildew present.
5. Throw the remains away in the garbage with no ceremony.